from 1° March to 15 June and from 16 September to 15 of October from 9.30 - 17.00, closes at 18 .00
from 16 June to 15 September 9.30 - 18.00, closes 19.00
from 16 October to 28 February o9.30 - 16.00, closes 17.00
Time required for visit
- A minimum of 1h - 1h30
- Normal ticket: euro 9,00
- School reduction: euro 6,00 - min.15 pax
- Reduced tickets: euro 7,50 - groups (min. 20 pax), over 65, 6/14 years, members FAI-T.C.I, members Camperlife
- Family ticket: euro 25,00 (parents + children 6/14 years)
- Audio-video guide rental: euro 5 - available for free for blind people thanks to a dedicated application
FREE ENTRANCE for:
- Employees of the University of Genoa, employees of the foster company, family members of workers employed by the Gardens
- Students of the University of Genoa
- Children under the age of six, accompanied by parents or other relatives
- Accredited journalists
- Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Members
Annual subscription (valid for 365 days)
- Annual membership (valid for 365 days): euro 25 or 15 euros if over 65 years
- Annual membership is also available for schools at euro 10 for each student
Wedding photography services
The rate applied for a wedding photo service is 50 euros in the event that at least one of the two spouses is resident in the Municipality of Ventimiglia and 100 euros in the event that both spouses are not residents.
The rate will be paid directly upon entry into the Garden behind the issue of a special wedding photo ticket which includes entry for the spouses, + 1 photographer + 1 person.
Any other persons wishing to enter the photo service will pay the normal entrance ticket.
The service must be performed within the Garden opening hours
- Reduced single ticket + guided tour: € 8.50 (per person, minimum 20 pax)
- Schools ticket with guided tour (minimum 15 pax): euro 7.50
- School ticket + educational activity: € 8.00 (per student, by reservation)
- Audio-video rental guide: € 5 - also available to blind people thanks to a dedicated application
- Instructional panels - explanatory relating to plants
- Refreshment place / picnic area, refreshments
- Paths marked by signage. Maximum altitude of 100 mt
- Disabled: Possibility to avoid stairs using alternative paths. An equipped electric car is available upon reservation. Guide dogs are allowed in the gardens; water is available on request at a ticket office and at the refreshment point.
- Electric wheelchair: the vehicle is suitable for transporting disabled or people with reduced mobility. The motorized wheelchair has four wheels, padded seat, adjustable in height and depth, 306 ° swivel, reclining backrest and tilting lever with headrest, height adjustable armrests, width and folding, manual brake on the control and electromagnetic brake, bar twist for uneven terrain. The vehicle can be used independently by the visitor and covered by the property's insurance
The service is available by reservation.
- For info and reservations: OMNIA: tel. (+39) 0184 229507 fax (+39) 0184 226029 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal Entry
- Pets are not allowed in the garden but a hospitality service has been set up for pets. Dog Friendly access to dogs of any size or breed is allowed if properly identified and in compliance with vaccinations (passport, health booklet or model 12). Reservation recommended.
- Dog Friendly Area Regulation