The guest house is available for those who are studying, researching or doing volunteer free gardening work and would like to be housed.
The Foresteria is situated in the lower part of the garden as shown in the map
It consists of:
- Two double bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- There is a public telephone in the GBH bar (only when it is open)
- WIFI Internet access
- The garden paths are not suitable for vehicles and it is not lit at night.
- Guests might have to share the bedroom with another person.
- The guests are asked to bring their own bed-linen. On request linen can be supplied by the Centre as long as the laundry expenses are reimbursed to the OMNIA.
Applications will be screened by the management, in any case, those who stay in the guest house will have to submit copies of their personal insurance against accidents.
The guest house is free (in some cases with provision for reimbursement of the costs of cleaning) for those coming for the reasons stated above, but no food is provided and there is no compensation for any work done in garden.
All requests must be sent to the tutor: Dr Guglielmi Daniela:
- via e-mail the address is: email@example.com
- via normal post send your letter to the following address:
Alla cortese attenzione Daniela Guglielmi
Centro di Servizio di Ateneo per i Giardini Botanici Hanbury
Corso Montecarlo, 43
18039 Ventimiglia (IM) - Italia
We will provide an answer to the requests received after they have been evaluated by the Director.