The Hanbury Botanical Gardens reopen to the public on SATURDAY 13 JUNE 2020
To make you visit safe, we are implementing the following measures:
· Mandatory wearing of your mask during the visit
· Separate descent and ascent routes indicated by specific signs
· Maintaining a distance of 1 meter from other visitors
· Any grouping of people during a visit is prohibited
· Access limited to 100 people in the garden (on 9 hectares)
· Access limited to 10 people, keeping the distance of 1 meter, on the ground floor of the Villa, where the exhibition "Peace and Love Italian Selection for Expo 2020 Dubai- Abu Dhabi - works by Serafino Valla" is set up from 15 June to 15 July at the following times: Monday to Friday - 10.00 / 12.00 and 15.30 / 17.30.
· The staff is equipped with masks and there is a protective screen at the ticket office
· Access to the ticket office is allowed for one person at a time
· The toilets are equipped with hydroalcoholic gel
· The refreshment point is open, tables and chairs are outdoors and spaced apart. Access to the inside of the refreshment point is allowed to one person at a time.
Consumption is not allowed inside the refreshment point.